Re: Monowheel landing gear upstop

Subject: Re: Monowheel landing gear upstop
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:12:23
My thoughts were to keep the LG from bouncing around while in the up
position, something to have the force of the bungies to register against.
A gear up landing is going to give me a lot more problems. 1200 plus pounds
is a pretty conservative estimate as the dynamic force of the airplane
contacting the pavement will undoubtedly be more than 1 g.

Steve
A143
Mesa, AZ

--- Steve Hagar