Re: Monowheel landing gear upstop

Subject: Re: Monowheel landing gear upstop
From: hedleybrown <hedley@hedleybrown.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:26:14
I have the calliper in-line with the swing-arm.... but it was the master
cylinder that I moved out with a little extra bulge in the tunnel, giving
the tyre lotsa room to come up to the top of the tunnel if it wanted to when
retracted; a good thing too, if it disappeared into the belly of the plane
completely the plane would go faster.