The Emerald Island Flyout

Subject: The Emerald Island Flyout
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:22:21

Whilst stringing together a few ideas for the framework of a good tour of
Ireland, it became obvious that there is a remarkable lack of Europa people
in the Dublin Area.

No one has come up with any suggestions of what to do, or where to go there.
Yet it is said that Dublin is a place we must not miss.

What we need is someone from that area and others who can offer a bit of
local knowledge. such as, which place to stay overnight, what to see, how to
avoid problems, etc..

We would not be looking to put on anyone for hospitality or accommodation.
That would not be fair! But, it would be nice to meet friendly faces, and do
a few Irish things as we potter from place to place. So come on you Irish,
help me out with some more ideas.

We still have at least one spot available in the flyout which will be in
early May 2003.

Best regards       Bryan A