Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremyda@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:26:19
Graham,

That was certainly true of the Bosch re-badged version in a fixed 600mm
rail that I tried at a local tool shop. The pukka Smart Tool that is
interchangeable between different rails still supports the 'tare' option
as demonstrated in A Plane is Born.

There is a limit of 5 degrees off true vertical or horizontal that the
tool can be tared to.

I so love mine :-)

Regards,
Jeremy