Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:31:25
Ian Hi!

> 1. What is the best way to measure Redux accurately? Do we need digital
> scales, if so does anyone know a good source or even have a set for
> sale?

I have tried all 3 methods. Scales, Balance and Pump.
All have their merits. The Balance provide good measuring for all the
Control Surface lay ups and worked well. Just needs organizing for
bigger lay ups to ensure you have a series of separated hardener and
Resin as required during lay ups.

The Scales were a boon when using Araldite 420, a glutenous mess that
isn't easy to measure. There was a mention of suitable type from
Maplins Electronics http://www.maplin.co.uk under 'Tools/Test and
Measurement'. 49.95

Halfway through I succumbed to Epoxy Pump. It's marvellous allowing
adhoc and small quantities of Epoxy as and when needed.

My recommendation would be Epoxy Pump or a  Scales. You'll need the
scales anyway probably.

I have a Balance you can have to use now! if you're rearing to go.
E-mail and they are yours.

> 2. We also need a Smart Tool inclinometer. Any builders finished with
> theirs and want to sell?

It is a great asset all the way through build and my guess is that it's
the sort of Tool you would always like around. So. Probably can get one
new at about 100 along with a Builders Level to add size to dimension
or angle being checked

Regards

Gerry Holland

EuropaTrigear 384
G-FIZY

Tel No: +44 7808 402404

Gerry Holland
gholland@gemini-resourcing.com
+44 7808 402404

Gemini Resourcing Limited
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP - UK
+44 1249 700630
+44 1249 700631 (Fax)

Website - http://www.gemini-resourcing.com

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information.
If you think for any reason this message has been addressed in error
you must
not copy or disseminate it and we would ask you to notify us
immediately by
return email to info@gemini-resourcing.com. Internet emails are not
necessarily
secure. Gemini Resourcing Limited is registered in England  with its
address at:
Hartham Park, Corsham, Wilts. SN13 0RP, England.