Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:32:44
I can't offer any thoughts on measuring Redux, because I haven't (quite)
reached that stage yet, but the cheapest supplier of the Smart Tool
inclinometer (plus rail) I've found (by far) is Harry Hopkins at Gloster Air
Parts. He's way below the price from the supposedly 'official' importer.

A little story... My parents paid for my inclinometer for Xmas and my
birthday this last year. My father liked it so much when he saw it he was
FOREVER trying to borrow it. In the end I returned the favour and got him
one for his 60th birthday - and was staggered by how much less I paid for it
off Harry, who is also a really top chap and a super supplier. His Gloster
Strut is also highly recommended if you live within range.

Good luck with the build!

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey