Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool

Subject: Re: Digital scales and Smart Tool
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:39:37
No problem. Harry is on 01242 260242 and www.glosairparts.co.uk. Please let
him know I sent you (not that I'll get any favours, just nice for him to
know his good service has earned him word-of-mouth recommendations).

Accuracy of the level has been covered by other contributors - and my
experience has been that it is spot on. Price from Harry in my latest (2001)
catalogue is 94.50 for the level, 22.50 for the rail. He's also great for
things like numbered drill bits, imperial drill bits and AN hardware (e.g.
castellated nuts to save wearing out stiffnuts before final assembly).

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA