Re: smooth prime

Subject: Re: smooth prime
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:09:38
In a message dated 11/11/02 3:44:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk writes:

<<
 While we are on Paint can I 'swerve' towards final colours. Anyone got
 any arguments' for' or 'against' for using a light silver colour as
 final coat for Fuselage. As a colour it doesn't seem to far from the
 heat spectrum of 'white'. >>

I don't know much about this but doesn't silver have a certain amount of
"metal" in it that might affect radio performance when using internal
antennas? I thought I read that a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Troy