Re: smooth prime

Subject: Re: smooth prime
From: James H. Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:32:36
Dave,
        I used smooth prime to do the filling and getting it nice and
smooth.  When I was ready to paint, I called them up and asked about it.
They said to use the manufacturers primer and then their top coat.  So I
used PPG Concept primer and then their urethane top coat.  Went to the
paint store and went through their chips and tried to find the whitest
white.  Ended up using a Mercedes white but I think next time I would go
around to the used car lots and new car lots and find a white I liked.
Mine is still nice and white tho.  (20 hrs and counting)

                              Jim Nelson

                              N15JN