Re: Europa-List: Re: New engine runs a little rough when weather is cold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New engine runs a little rough when weather is cold.
From: James <james@kingdom.ie>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 00:20:57
I've a 914 Chris, initially I tuned it at 2500 but found it was rough at id
le & at full power. After reading reports & watching videos by Rotax engine
ers who advised balancing at 3500, I rebalanced my carbs at 3500. The engin
e became very smooth all RPM settings & still is 30 hours later!
Btw
I used a standard Analogue Gauge Balancing Kit.

Regards
James

Sent from Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>