Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:35:29

BTW, and if anyone wonders, I sew together some pillow covers to protect the
foam.
It is my intent to have them professionally covered once I am happy with the
design. I have 3mm plywood base both on the bottom and back to make the cushions
a little more stable. It ads a little weight but works very well. You can
step on the cushions and they don't move.

The foam is already bonded to the wood base so I hope my modifications don't
involve
ripping foam out (maybe a little if I go with Erich's route and create a
void behind the backrest).

Chris

Read this topic online here: