Re: Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question
From: fklein@orcasonline.com <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:13:45

<mailto:butcher43@att.net>>

> Fred,
>
> Back in 2005 we paid $350 for each pair of cushions and $1200 for
upholstery, which is just blue fabric.

        That=99s about what I=99ve paid for mine with fabric
being synthetic leatherI=99ll send you some pixs when I
get them completed...

> Today I looked at the website and bare cushions for Lancair 360 and
others similar to Europa run $400 to $500 per seat (2 cushions).
Upholstery is extra.

> There is a new set of RV8 cushions on VAF that are upholstered in
leather and the asking price is $6000, supposed new price is $6900.

        Geezusno expense spared!!