Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:35:17

Chris,

Yes, they are drop in, no structure required. We recall someone took a cockpit
module to them and they made patterns from that. They even have the cut out for
the pip pins that go into the spars.

I notice that Europa isn't listed on their website.  We purchased ours back in
Jan Feb 2005.  From the invoice it looks like the part numbers are

3014711-700  left cushion
3014712-700  right cushion

If they look at our old order there may be some confusion since we also
purchased
a third set which  sits on top and in front of the other cushions.  Heather
uses that to get taller and more forward and it works in either seat. It is
useful
for YE rides, and is easily removed for "normal" size folks. You probably
won't need that.

We'll get some photos the next time at the airport.

Jim & Heather

Read this topic online here: