Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Seat cushion question
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 14:56:40

Hi Chris
I haven't flown with seat cushions yet. As purchased from Europa they would not
have worked very well. Mind you we have long wings too, so back has cut outs
for teleflex spoiler cables.
Anyway we modified cushions a little, added foam and balsa backs and blue foam
base. We have 2 different thickness of bases, my partner is smaller than I.:
http://www.europaowners.org/gallery2/v/Begin-06-2003/album228/
We spent a lot of time making them feel right and giving us a good view over
nose,
but not so high head will hit with headsets on. Amazing how a small amount
of change makes such a big difference.
Ron P.

Read this topic online here: