RE: Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:39:04

Patrick,

We're probably abusing the list now, as this is rather non-Europa, but at
least there is some aviation-related stuff.

You're correct on the current Government. But I think it's wrong to tar all
politicians with that brush. Some I know are decent, hard-working, committed
people. I see no reason to expect the next Government to continue the
descent into self-serving that this current one began.

As for restricting our aviation freedoms - the PFA are working hard on that,
and I personally founded the Campaigning Aviators Network. I note that you
haven't volunteered to join it, though. Perhaps you'd like to do so and join
me and the other volunteers in spending some of our free time campaigning
for these freedoms?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms