Re: Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: EU Referendum - Electronic tagging.
From: Vaughn & Gaye Teegarden <N914VA@starband.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:21:35

While this is apparently an EU issue at this time, it certainly will not be
long before we on the left side of the puddle will find it to be an issue
for us. The liberal media and politicians can't wait for the day when they
know where we are, what we are doing and when we are doing it, all in the
name of the "public good". These are indeed two words in the English
language to be feared. And after all, the aforementioned individuals do know
what is "good for us" better than we. And the great benefit to us as a
"world society" will be the ability to tax "fairly" all that we say and do.
Once we stamp out the concept of the "individual" and "individual
responsibility", the entire global society will finally become "Camelot". In
the meantime, I for one will have my guard up and try to thwart these lofty
aspirations at every turn. Yes, I, ME, MYSELF, THE ONE & ONLY. You can join,
but you must be YOU, YOURSELF, YOUR ONE & ONLY.