Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:00:14

Whats this about 2 on the list?

That must be me and one of the other guys who owns Hotel India then I
guess!!!

Who else here has (or will definitly) write to Graham Newby?

If we can get at least a dozen of us and tell him that we will raise this as
a serious question at the PFA AGM, it may set him into action.

I for one felt that the reply I got from him was a 'stock reply' - cut and
paste from a 'we're really not interested as you have to be a PFA member to
own a permit aircraft so you can't vote with your feet!' file.