Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:42:57

Why will the PFA not listen? They are supposed to represent the interests of
its members - we do after all pay the wages!!! Members who lost money are
effectively being insulted by their own association! Why insult your own
membership just for a free photos???

Just because KW allegedly isn't getting paid, it doesn't mean that his
photos are any better than many of its members could supply - many members
have pictures of their pride and joy that could be used - just because
they're not flying doesn't make them any less interesting.

Peter