Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: Re: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:12:26

Hi Roger / Gerry / Jeremy / Alan / William / Bob / et all........
I have been just as pissed off that KW is getting photo's ANYWHERE, not  just
in PF [ I would bet real money he IS getting money from the PFA] , and  there
are DOZENS of you out there , who I have spoken with recently, who feel  the
same.
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER FORM OF ATTACK ?
Whether he is getting money for the photo's, it is a comercial venture he  is
operating, do we know anyone in the C.A.A. who can look into the legality of
useing PFA Permit aircraft, and C.A.A. non public transport cat' aircraft for
 aerial work ?
I know of many ''sorties'' carried out in the Europa demonstrators, if he
ever recieved ANY money for ANY of those photo's, can we ''get the ba**ard''  ?
You can also be sure, he will be at Kemble this year, and the PFA will take
his photo's, unless we can get enough members to make enough noise ?
At the AGM, can someone propose that KW's work is vetoed, and get  enough
members there to force that through ?
Let's pull together on this ?
Cheers,
Nev.