Europa-List: PFA Feedback

Subject: Europa-List: PFA Feedback
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:15:54

PFA feedback:

-----Original Message-----
From:    Forwarded Mail [SMTP:forwardedmail@sheridanfamily.com]
Subject:    Popular Flying Photos

Dear Graham,

I should like to add my name to the list of those who vehemently
oppose any remuneration from my PFA subscription going towards Keith
Wilson or anyone or any organization associated with him.
Please contact me if you feel this to be an unreasonable request.

Many thanks for an otherwise excellent magazine.

Kind regards,

Roger Sheridan (026630)

Roger
Firstly may I say that the " list " is 2 people.

I must commiserate with anybody who lost money or goods through the collapse
of Europa, and may I say that apart from the not inconsiderable time we, the
PFA, spent discussing the airworthiness issues with the CAA and the
processes we put in place before Europa was rejuvinated, we also lost some
$B!r(B1000 in advertising revenue that was unpaid.

Having said all this, the collapse of Europa was a commercial business
issue. Keith Wilson has for many years supplied excellent photographs for
the magazine, and all at no cost to the Association. In fact Popular Flying
would have been a much worse publication over the years without Keiths
input.

I hope this satisfies your request.

Best regards

Graham Newby