Re: altitude oscillations

Subject: Re: altitude oscillations
From: Augustene Brown <augustene@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:55:43
Fred;

I have an aileron trim tab on our XS along with the Mac servo.

The trim Tab is 6 inches long, 2 inches deep.  The servo will move the
tab a total of one inch, which gives me 1/2 inch movement up, and 1/2
inch movement down. The transit time from stop to stop is 15 seconds.
Unless you have some way to slow down the RC servo it will not be a good
choice.

In flight a change of 1/8 inch will make a large change in either wing up
or down.

I hope the above will be of some use to you.

Jim Brown
N398JB