Re: altitude oscillations

Subject: Re: altitude oscillations
From: Dave DeFord <davedeford@home.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:14:10

-----------------

>It is puzzling why the use of the Navaid should affect the
>stability of pitch attitude.

Whoa!!!  My original question about pitch oscillations seems to be mutating
faster than fruit flies in a nuclear power plant.  For the record, our
NavAid autopilot does not cause pitch oscillations, and it holds course just
fine without any aileron trim to balance out slight imbalances.  If someone
else has had problems along these lines, please feel free to start another
thread to discuss them, but I hope you will see that the messages I have
posted include no such complaints.

Dave DeFord
N135TD