Re: Cockpit ventilation

Subject: Re: Cockpit ventilation
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:36:02

The Europa office in the U.S. was curious if my landing gear fairing
affected the air flow so I did the same non-scientific test.  The air is
sucked out of the gear lever slot even with extra air outflow vents added to
the baggage bulkhead - and the landing gear fairing.

Also the extra eyeball vents added to the dash are really nice - even up
here in the land of the forgotton sun.

Bob Jacobsen
(Seattle) A131