RE: cockpit ventilation

Subject: RE: cockpit ventilation
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:39:59
Hi! All.
Surely then on the extended luggage bay a reinforced hole could be made in
the shelf  or in my case the battery compartment access door? Luggage will
have to be very carefully placed to close up any such holes or not depending
on summer or winter conditions? Without any more exterior holes.
Regards
Bob H.