RE: cockpit ventilation

Subject: RE: cockpit ventilation
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:46:14
 found that there is a tendency to mist up. You
should try that, IMC on a clear day!

I had this on takeoff last Thursday. Started the roll, got to rotate with a
clear screen, up about three feet and whammo, IMC on takeoff. UBD has no AH
so there was a lot of window rubbing to keep visibility during the climb. I
had no intention of aborting and doing a blind landing in the Europa!!

I am building in a demister into ZK-TSK (which I now consider essential)and
am keeping ZK-UBD's screen clear with a demisting wax.

Tony

We just went over the test logs of last Thursdays flight and worked out that
we climbed a total of 87,000 feet (all occurring between 500' and 3500') in
the course the flight!

Can I have some feedback on highest altitute attained so far with the 912
powered Europa. Tine to start a record log... highest altitude, longest
flight etc??