g limits

Subject: g limits
From: gstout@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 08:25:15

I agree.  I have a G-meter in my Europa which will record the highest G
level achieved during a given flight.  I routinely find upon landing, that
the needle has recorded 2 Gs during a casual flight..........not even
having done steep turns or any other maneuver that pulls Gs.  A full stall
landing, if not greased on, can cause the G meter to record 2 Gs.

Regards,
Garry
N4220S  A060
(813) 878-3929
FAX (813) 878-5651, Internet ID Gstout@us.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by Garry Stout/Tampa/Contr/AT&T/IJV on
08/07/2000 08:16 AM ---------------------------

Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>@ns1.avnet.co.uk on 08/06/2000
03:54:54 AM

Please respond to Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>

Sent by:  owner-europa@ns1.avnet.co.uk

cc:

Message text written by INTERNET:ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
>Even though the plane is unlikely to ever experience much over
2G.<

You can exceed 2g by flying in turbulence alone without any added g from
pilot input.

Nigel Charles