RE: cockpit ventilation

Subject: RE: cockpit ventilation
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:48:28
A quick question from a Europa wannabe:

With the levers in the tunnel not sealed (?), is there not a risk of engine
compartment air entering the cabin? Is this not a concern? Or is it just an
esthetic odour issue (ie: oil smell)?

Are the cold-weather flyers out there finding their throttle hand not
getting a little cool on those -25C flying days?

Thanks,
Pete