Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012

Subject: Europa-List: Re: MOD/247/012
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 01:08:52

Hi Tim, i need to check on whether CASA RaAus require it so... whether its
aesthetically
pleasing to the eye is subjective as an individual perspective and needs
to be put aside. My issue regards the design logic driving the modification
being preventing the latch from action as opposed to ensuring success of the
latch action; one method is 100% guaranteed while the other is not. Its just
not a well thought out or executed solution to the issue at hand.

The europa is a hallmark of efficient safe design; this solution as is is not
efficient
or safe.

As a group we can do better than this...

Read this topic online here: