Europa-List: MOD/247/012

Subject: Europa-List: MOD/247/012
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:12:18

Issues I have with this modification;
1. Call me annal, drilling holes into and through the fuselage skin establishes
a stress point that may not but could lead to something worse than a door
departing
the aircraft; this possibility has not been adequately addressed yet.

2. I dont believe this modification sufficiently negates the possibility of the
inexperienced from still, somehow, getting the door misaligned and locked at
the same time. Although it is a good attempt and may very well work, lets hope
all the time, it still lends itself to operational failure. Its not 100% idiot
proof... And not everyone is nimble enough to visually check, so we are back
to square one again.

Best Failsafe Solution Possible - fit two series wired switches to the end of
each
shoot bolt pin, per door, activating a, 100% the door is secured for take
off, visual indication lamp on the instrument panel; Left Door Secured / Right
Door Secured - Done

Sorry if Ive offended anybody here, I simply come from the school of find the
hole
in the swiss cheese and do it right or just go home.

Read this topic online here: