Re: Europa-List: part #'s for CHT probes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: part #'s for CHT probes?
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:00:08

Richard,

Thanks for the information.  I am currently using both CHT and water
temp.  The WT probe, as you recommend, is tapped into the reservoir
outlet hose, via 1" "T".  It reads from 190 degrees to 220 degrees,
depending on the circumstances.  The CHT, using the under the plug
sender, supplied with my VDO gauge, reads around 275, under most
circumstances.  My concern is the large differential in the two readings
and whether I should be concerned about it.  I have not tried using the
Rotax supplied probe.  Maybe I'll try that and see if it makes a
difference...

Jeff - N55XS
133 hours