Re: Europa-List: part #'s for CHT probes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: part #'s for CHT probes?
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:22:30

D Wysong

I worried about that too. I did not find good references as to what I should see
if I did install spark plug sensors.

The real question you need answered is "what is the H2O temperature"  This is
the
"hotspot" in the Rotax 912S.  (you don't wnat it boiling over)  I installed
a probe in the "coolant pot" using a alum nipple I had welded to the pot.  Now
I read the hot water temp on CHT . ( just like oil temp)

My thoughts.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020