Re: Europa-List: Battery rear for aft CG?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery rear for aft CG?
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:20:59

I'd think that to keep the resistance down, you'd need very thick cables to
run from the back to the solenoid. If you're going to add this much weight,
you may be better off putting the battery on top of the pax footwell and
adding some dead weight in the back - more reliable electrically and more
adjustable (both position and amount of weight)

Peter