RE: Europa-List: RE: fitting gascolator

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: fitting gascolator
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:23:58

Hi! Mike ... you probably have the message OK except the only way you
could better your suggestion would be a mini gascolator on each line.
However it is all IMHO and I have just the one gascolator in the main
line and the water drain mod and they have together proved to be very
capable in all respects including water to date. (It was my finger
filters and wiper strands of fibre and bad intersection of the drillings
in the tank connectors which caused my forced landing like the wash hand
basin or bath plug hole effect)

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300