Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage

Subject: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:10:44
Thanks all for the help with this.  It makes sense that it's structural and
should be taped on both sides.  Andy, if you're reading this, you may want to
include taping the backside in the assembly instructions.  Also, bondoing in
some small blocks on the back side before starting the lay-up will help to keep
it from moving during the front side layup.

I remain fascinated that from around the world, we can all have the same
experience and creative ways to resolve common issues.  Obviously that's what
this forum is about, but it still is worth pausing to appreciate.

...pause . .

Thanks,
Cleve
A198 MonoXS Jabiru 3300