Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage

Subject: Re: Baggage bay bulkhead to fuselage
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:56:44
Hi All,
I borrowed an idea from Jim Thursby and was very pleased with it. I reduxed two
small blocks of 3/4" ply to the inside of the fuselage just forward of the mass
weight containment bulkhead. This made a rest for a removeable cross brace
onto which a "gantry" work platform is attached. You might want to add some long
#10 screws that will drop down into a set of holes in the wood blocks to keep
it from sliding off. The other end just sits on the appropriate height block
that rest on the space between the head rests. I can lie on my back or stomach
on the platform and do most anything I need to do behind the "D" opening. Thanks
Jim.

Troy Maynor
N120EU