Re: info re AT3000 altitude encoder

Subject: Re: info re AT3000 altitude encoder
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:43:24
Tim,

I have a copy of the instructions. Suggest you 'phone me on 01495 785499 to
make arrangements.  Mine is coupled to the Terra Transponder and the combo
seems to work well.  However, for anyone else with the Terra Transponder, be
very careful not to accidentally short out a live wire onto the chassis /
case when working on the panel.  I did and it blew part of the electronics
and cost just short of 300 to fix! There is a company at Stapleford that
repairs Terra equipment (RD no longer does) Called Gatwick Avionics on
01708688065. I found them very helpful.
Regards,
William