Re: Top Gloss

Subject: Re: Top Gloss
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:50:17

>>>Just to help us all evaluate your posting about Top Gloss, is it a
certainty
that all the instructions for use, preparation and application of the
Top
Gloss were followed to the letter?

Yes, the instructions were followed to the letter. I now have
correspondence from six other builders, not all Europa, who have
experienced disbonding of the Top Gloss. One other Europa builder had
his Top Gloss disbond after he commenced flying and subsequently had to
repaint his aircraft. He is on the group and may prefer that I don't
name him so I won't without his permission.

Tony