Re: Top Gloss

Subject: Re: Top Gloss
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:23:16
Team

G-OWWW has had its Rotax engine AD completed and the engine is re-attached
to the front. My co-builder is off on hols tomorrow but wings etc (all but
fuselage) are booked for painting for 5th Dec.

Initial engine run will be at the end of this month.

But I have a question. Our Airmaster prop documentation specifies the use of
(amongst other things) the use of Aeroshell 22 grease. I am sure it is only
a small amount, but the only supplier (as of now) I can see is Light Aero
who will supply a 3 kilo tin for 91.50 plus VAT. Nothing smaller.

Does anyone know of a supplier who can do smaller quantities ?

Does anyone have some left over from completing this task themselves ?

Help please !

I wouldn't mind paying 91 for 3 kilos of a fancy grease if I was going to
use all of it. But to pay 91 for 3 kilos when I will probably use about 250
grams is WAY over the top !

TIA

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.