Re: Top Gloss

Subject: Re: Top Gloss
From: Larry Graves <rlg34@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 10:41:48
Tony,

Just to help us all evaluate your posting about Top Gloss, is it a certainty
that all the instructions for use, preparation and application of the Top
Gloss were followed to the letter?

I have no interest in the Poly Fiber company, but I do have an interest in
understanding the causes and effects of failed products, failed processes,
etc., etc., so that I can avoid problems in the future. If a product gives
poor results because of bad directions, difficulty of use, etc., then that
is important to know.

Thanks!

Larry Graves