Re: hi-tech panels

Subject: Re: hi-tech panels
From: JoeLike@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 08:19:48
I can't help but to respond to this Amiga msg.  From a Technology point of
view I feel the commador Amiga is the most advance pc available.  But for the
common user what is the purpose of a computer and os?  In one sentence, "to
run application software".

This is where Commador has also fallen flat on their face.  There is very
little software for this os out there.  And it's software that sells systems.
 Ask apple.  If it wasn't for desktop publishing (pagemaker) the mac would
have never gotten to first base.

Good application software sell the hardware/os.