Europa-List: Cockpit ventilation

Subject: Europa-List: Cockpit ventilation
From: arwel pritchard <arwel.pritchard@powercom.ltd.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 18:08:35

Good evening all,

I was thinking about cockpit ventilation the other day and thought that
I can let plenty of fresh air into the cabin from the two side vents,
but for proper ventilation, all that air needs to leave the cabin as well.

Then, I thought about putting some kind of ventilation grille in the
rear access panel. This should allow some air to flow through the
grille, then on through the fuselage and exit at the rear.

Not sure if this would give adequate venting, or work at all, any
thoughts please?

Thanks

Arwel