Re: Europa-List: Trutrak AP with Garmin GPS 18x 5Hz

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trutrak AP with Garmin GPS 18x 5Hz
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 17:41:49

On 2022-11-20, at 17:20, Dpc <dpc@knightonweb.com> wrote:

> Is your 296 still working well with the Trutrak?

David - I think I may have mentioned in a previous posting on this topic that I
am not yet actually flying in my Europa!

However, I have done some simple testing on the ground and it appears to be
functioning
as desired.

My website <http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk> is down now for some reason (I
have raised a support ticket!) but when it comes back you should be able to
find the relevant part of the journal on the entry for 22 Feb 2021.

in friendship

Rowland