Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/31 - 2/7

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 1/31 - 2/7
From: n7188u <chmgarb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:08:28

Thanks for the feedback Tim. Good to hear as I do like the little unit.

And thanks for wishing me a good luck with the build but Ive been flying my
little
mono for almost a year now and have 115 hours already :). Its just that it
seems its never done-done (but almost).

Btw, I have to admit that I struggled a little with the mono at the beginning
but
know I can say Im really enjoying it. Its really a blast to fly and now I look
forward to every takeoff and landing. A friend in his RV-8 was flying formation
with me last weekend and he made the comment that my airplane was really
moving. Quite a compliment coming from an RV-8 pilot :). And that with a fixed
pitch prop!

Im looking forward to some good travels this year.

Chris

Read this topic online here: