Europa-List: Anyone have info how they mounted wing tip strobe power

Subject: Europa-List: Anyone have info how they mounted wing tip strobe power
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:41:24
supplies?

I too have a Kunzelman power supply mounted under the baggage bay, however, the
noise signature is almost non-existent. The only time I can really hear it is
at idle.  I have a Bob Archer "E" com antenna located just aft of the bulkhead
on the same side as the power supply (S.B.)  Not sure why I don't have a
problem.
I do have the Whelen wing tip combo position light/strobes installed, however,
if memory serves me I used the wire offered by Kunzelman.  I wired it
all per Kunzelman's instruction.

Erich Trombley
Classic Mono 914

You may qualify for a mobility scooter at little to no cost.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsFJyKQl9UMPvnqnZmCiSf2GzdGbnJGdEXR40EVrRHMByuUzKwPbkr/