Re: Europa-List: Anyone have info how they mounted wing tip strobe power

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anyone have info how they mounted wing tip strobe power
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:19:45
supplies?

Ron-

Mine is on the bottom of the port access panel in the baggage bay.=C2- I
ran irrigation tubing through the wings containing #18 wire for both the st
robes and position lights.=C2- I did not want to mount something that wei
ghed as much as the strobe controller in the wing.=C2- I have seen a few
mounted directly to the spar with an access panel in the wing skin.=C2- I
 did not want to put another panel in the wing.=C2- The answer for you mi
ght be to use very light weight coaxial cable for the strobe portion with t
he shields well grounded and your controllers located on the port and starb
oard baggage bay access panels.=C2- =C2-

Jim Puglise