Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil Thermostat
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btclick.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:31:19

H Richard

>Oil thermostat - 251 grams !
Yep....I'm holding my hands up. Thats much lighter than I expected.

>......"This is gonna run and run and run :-)"
No, I think we're about there now.
In your original posting of the 23rd, you were so unhappy that you were
contenplating  taking your oil thermostat off and I agreed with you.

........My oil did not warm up quicker. ......
.....My feeling is that the waxstat in the thermostat is
opening too early
...... I am contemplating ripping the whole thing off ...........

and now you are arguing robustly in its defence. By a process of cunning
reverse psychology, I have persuaded you to keep it.

Nigel ;-)