Re: Europa-List: Europa-list: fitting gascolator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa-list: fitting gascolator
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 19:25:01

Hmmmmmmm.  My experience with the two inline 914 filters has been just fine.
I changed the filters once after the first 10 hours, and then again at 175
hours.  I now have 400 hours and will probably change them at my next annual
inspection.  I've never had a problem.  Oh, and I use mogas, unfiltered, and
I've never had any water in my tanks either.

Garry Stout
N4220S  A060 Trigear 914, 400 hours