RE: Europa-List: Ampreg 20

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Ampreg 20
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:52:49

Sounds like oxidation to me. Your best bet is to give SP Systems a call -
they make Ampreg 20. Martin Armstrong on +44 (1983) 828103 is the man I've
often talked to in the past.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1430 build hours to date, build currently stalled due to house moves and
lack of workshop
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms