Europa-List: Le Touquet Fly Out Saturday 28/5/05

Subject: Europa-List: Le Touquet Fly Out Saturday 28/5/05
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:59:02

The Gloucester Strut are holding a fly out to Le Touquet this Saturday, and
any Europa pilots would be welcome to join us. We are planning to depart
Kemble at 10.30 local and arrive L T around 1.00 local. At the moment the
weather looks cloudy with light winds and low probability of rain.
         I have prepared a very detailed briefing sheet for absolute foreign
flying beginners, (channel virgins) and if anyone missed the previous Europa
club guided fly out and wants to consider joining us, or if just interested,
I will forward  a copy on request.
         David Joyce, G-XSDJ