Re: Europa-List: europa club subscriptions running out

From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:31:56

Hi Rowland;
Please renew my membership.  I'll send you my
Mastercard in two separate emails.  The first numbers
are 54994409017 and the card expires 9/05.

Also, can you put my Europa up for sale in the
magazine?  It is at www.barnstormers.com and I've also
attached a copy of the text to this email.  Thanks
Paul Boulet